Department of Cognitive Science
News and Events
Here you can find information on awards and recognition earned by centre members. This can be (but not limited to) media appearances, grants awarded, external appointments, awards and PhD graduations.
For information about grants awarded to MACCS, refer to our Research pages.
- Dr Genevieve Quek - The role of attention in nonconscious processing: Comparing faces and non-faces..
- Dr Shahd Al-Janabi - Constraints on attentional orienting by symbolic and abrupt onset cues as revealed through masking..
- Dr Monica Ricci - Learning and forgetting in patients with focal epilepsy..
- Dr Shu Hui Yau - Cognitive and brain mechanisms of autism..
- Professor Daniel Bub
- Jenny Wu
- Professor Masanori Higuchi
- Associate Professor Daisuke Oyama
- Dr Dennis Norris
- Professor Susan Gathercole
- Niina Tamura
- Dr Julie Morris
- Professor Naomi (Wenkai) Chen
- Professor Kate Nation
- Professor Bruno Rossion [Previous Visitors]