Department of Cognitive Science
News and Events
Here you can find information on awards and recognition earned by centre members. This can be (but not limited to) media appearances, grants awarded, external appointments, awards and PhD graduations.
For information about grants awarded to MACCS, refer to our Research pages.
- Dr Leidy Janeth Castro-Meneses - Applying the stop signal task to speech: neural and behavioural investigations of proactive and reactive inhibition..
- Dr Aline Cordonnier - Autobiographical thinking: Process of thinking about personal past and future events..
- Dr Hui Chen - Exploring the perception of phonemic vowel length contrasts: Evidence from infants and adults..
- Dr Sithembinkosi Dube - Neurophysiological processing of subject-verb agreement in L1 and L2 speakers of English..
- Ms Signy Wegener - Exposure frequency and orthographic consolidation: Are there developmental gains in written word learning efficiency over time?.
- Ms Ana Murteira - Action and action verb processing: A non-invasive brain stimulation study in healthy and aphasic subjects..
- Wednesday 19th Oct,
Dr Lyn Tieu,
"Preschoolers' knowledge of plural meanings."
- Friday 28th Oct,
Research Assistant Professor Tal Yarkoni,
"What can large-scale meta-analytic modelling of fMRI data tell us ..."
- Tuesday 8th Nov,
"Respect. Now. Always. Project."
- Dr Mariia Kaliuzhna
- Dr Devin Terhune
- Professor Karin Landerl
- Dr Ashleigh Smith
- Adam Lalak
- Professor Oron Shagrir
- Xiaohe Yuan [Previous Visitors]