Department of Cognitive Science
- Kanazawa Institute of Technology (K.I.T)
- K.I.T Applied Electronics Laboratory
- Yokogawa Corporation
- The Developmental Cognitive Neuropsychology (DeCog) Research Unit at the Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Pip Jones, Deepend - Design Strategy & Creative Solutions
- Developmental Disorders of Language and Literacy (DDOLL) Network
Schools participating in reading studies
- Friday 26th Jun,
Dr Sharon Savage,
"Memory disturbances in TIME: The puzzle of Transient Epileptic ..."
- Thursday 9th Jul,
"Prejudice is in the eye of the beholder: Some perceptual underpinnings ..."
- Friday 10th Jul,
Dr Devin Kearns,
"Is set for variability a unique reading-related skill? "
- Friday 17th Jul,
Dr Oren Civier,
"Computational modelling of the neural substrates of stuttering and ..."
- Professor Naomi (Wenkai) Chen
- Chloe Garret
- Professor Carl Craver
- Professor Ken Forster
- Dr Steven Most
- Dr Sharon Savage
- Dr Devin Kearns
- Dr Oren Civier [Previous Visitors]