Department of Cognitive Science
- Kanazawa Institute of Technology (K.I.T)
- K.I.T Applied Electronics Laboratory
- Yokogawa Corporation
- The Developmental Cognitive Neuropsychology (DeCog) Research Unit at the Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Pip Jones, Deepend - Design Strategy & Creative Solutions
- Developmental Disorders of Language and Literacy (DDOLL) Network
Schools participating in reading studies
- All Saints Grammar School, Belmore
- Arndell Anglican College, Oakville
- Pacific Hills Christian School
- Penrith Christian School, Orchard Hills
- St Michael's Primary School, Stanmore
- St Paul's Grammar School, Cranebrook
- St Peter's Anglican Primary School, Campbelltown
- Sydney Adventist College Junior School, Auburn
- Monday 20th Mar,
Mr Tobias Goehring,
"Improving speech perception in noise for people with hearing loss by ..."
- Wednesday 22nd Mar,
Associate Professor Annette Bohn,
"Autobiographical Memories in Non-WEIRD populations "
- Wednesday 29th Mar,
Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn,
"Second language speech learning: Do cross-language phonetic ..."
- Friday 31st Mar,
Professor Paula Fikkert,
"Umlaut in the history of West Germanic with particular focus on Dutch. ..."
- Wednesday 12th Apr,
Dr Danielle Colenbrander,
"Morphological instruction for children with reading and spelling ..."
- Dr Mariia Kaliuzhna
- Professor Karin Landerl
- Xiaohe Yuan
- Associate Professor Douglas Cheyne
- Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn
- Associate Professor Annette Bohn
- Dr Britta Biedermann
- Dr Danielle Colenbrander [Previous Visitors]