Department of Cognitive Science
Conferences and Workshops
The Department hosts and provides support of various kinds to both internally and externally-arranged conferences in cognitive science. Some conferences will be published as an edited book in the Psychology Press series "Macquarie Monographs in Cognitive Science", with the conference organizers being the book editors.
Conferences in 2015
- Diffusion MRI analysis techniques workshop (22 July)
- Brain decoding workshop: fMRI and MVPA (23 September)
- Memory Day 2015 (6-9 December)
Conference in other years
- Wednesday 30th Sep,
Professors Stephen Crain and Lyndsey Nickels, Associate Professor Rosalind Thornton and Dr Loes Koring,
"Open discussion on Ewa Dabrowska paper "What exactly is Universal ..."
- Thursday 22nd Oct,
"General introduction to the MEG lab equipment and software"
- Professor Naomi (Wenkai) Chen
- Chloe Garret
- Peta Larkin
- Robert Keys
- Zoe Powell
- Dr Martin Hebart
- Sietske van Viersen
- Professor Kathleen Rastle [Previous Visitors]