Department of Cognitive Science
News and Events
Here you can find information on awards and recognition earned by centre members. This can be (but not limited to) media appearances, grants awarded, external appointments, awards and PhD graduations.
For information about grants awarded to MACCS, refer to our Research pages.
- Macquarie University Research Infrastructure Block Grant  (2015 - 2016) “High accuracy neural navigation to enhance research using brain stimulation.” Sowman, P., Rich, A., Woolgar, A., Yang, J., McCarthy-Jones, S., Coltheart, M., Cox, R., Johnson, B., Castles, A., Nickels, L., Thompson, W., Jackson, J., & Gelding, R. ($81,850)
- Promotion to Associate Professor (Level D) (2015), Porter, M.A.
- Dr Amy Dawel - Face processing in children with callous unemotional traits..
- Thursday 9th Jul,
"Prejudice is in the eye of the beholder: Some perceptual underpinnings ..."
- Friday 10th Jul,
Dr Devin Kearns,
"Is set for variability a unique reading-related skill? "
- Friday 17th Jul,
Dr Oren Civier,
"Computational modelling of the neural substrates of stuttering and ..."
- Friday 24th Jul,
Dr. Marta Garridos,
"Dynamic Causal Modeling for Evoked Responses"
- Professor Naomi (Wenkai) Chen
- Chloe Garret
- Professor Carl Craver
- Professor Ken Forster
- Dr Sharon Savage
- Dr Oren Civier
- Dr Devin Kearns [Previous Visitors]