Department of Cognitive Science
News and Events
Here you can find information on awards and recognition earned by centre members. This can be (but not limited to) media appearances, grants awarded, external appointments, awards and PhD graduations.
For information about grants awarded to MACCS, refer to our Research pages.
- Macquarie University Strategic Infrastructure Scheme (2017) "Magnetic resonance-compatible experimental equipment." Wardle, S., Seymour, K., Woolgar, A., Zopf, R., Rich, A., Curby, K., Yang, J., Williams, M., & Pardey, M. ($50,997)
- Dr Yanan Sun - Music and specific language impairment: From music processing to music intervention..
- Dr Solène Hameau - Neighbourhood density effects in spoken word production..
- Dr Pragati Rao Mandikal Vasuki - Role of statistical learning and auditory processing in understanding reading and speech perception in noise..
- Ms Niina Tamura - Orthographic and semantic learning via reading..
- Ms Luan Li - How phonological decoding affects orthographic learning of Chinese characters..
- Ms Di (Judy) Zhu - Inhibitory control in bilingual lexical selection..
- Monday 20th Mar,
Mr Tobias Goehring,
"Improving speech perception in noise for people with hearing loss by ..."
- Wednesday 22nd Mar,
Associate Professor Annette Bohn,
"Autobiographical Memories in Non-WEIRD populations "
- Wednesday 29th Mar,
Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn,
"Second language speech learning: Do cross-language phonetic ..."
- Friday 31st Mar,
Professor Paula Fikkert,
"Umlaut in the history of West Germanic with particular focus on Dutch. ..."
- Wednesday 12th Apr,
Dr Danielle Colenbrander,
"Morphological instruction for children with reading and spelling ..."
- Dr Mariia Kaliuzhna
- Professor Karin Landerl
- Xiaohe Yuan
- Associate Professor Douglas Cheyne
- Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn
- Associate Professor Annette Bohn
- Dr Britta Biedermann
- Dr Danielle Colenbrander [Previous Visitors]