Department of Cognitive Science
News and Events
Here you can find information on awards and recognition earned by centre members. This can be (but not limited to) media appearances, grants awarded, external appointments, awards and PhD graduations.
For information about grants awarded to MACCS, refer to our Research pages.
- 1st Place, Faculty of Human Sciences 3 Minute Thesis Competition (2014), Gelding, R.
- Promotion to Lecturer (Level B) (2014), Robidoux, S.
- Professor Lyndsey Nickels - Fellow, Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia. (2014 continuing)
- Dr Nora Fieder - Neurological disorders..
- Dr Bianca de Wit - A fresh look on semantic priming effects..
- Ms Wei He - Development of early face processing in the human brain..
- Mr Fabrice Bardy - Cortical auditory evoked responses to rapidly occurring acoustic stimuli..
- Mr Hans Receveur - The role of semantic function in the transition from mild cognitive impairment to Alzheimer's Disease..
- Ms Alena Rahmanovic - Memory training for older adults with subjective memory complaints - a pilot study..
- Mr David Rodwell - Memory in temporal lobe epilepsy - the impact of aetiology..
- Monday 15th Sep,
Associate Professor Nao Tsuchiya,
"The Structure of Integrated Information Correlates with the Contents o..."
- Monday 15th Sep,
Dr Lizhen Qu,
"Deep learning for fine-grained text analysis. (CLaS-CCD Research Collo..."
- Tuesday 16th Sep,
"Studying the effect of syntactic and lexical complexity in magnetoence..."
- Friday 19th Sep,
Dr. Josephine Terry,
"Implicit learning of complex auditory temporal structures with even an..."
- Thursday 25th Sep,
Dr Gholamreza (Reza) Haffari,
"Graph-based semi-supervised learning for structured prediction: The ca..."
- Professor Naama Friedmann
- Dr Michelle Jarick
- Dr Ema Sullivan-Bissett
- Professor James Chapman
- William Tunmer
- Associate Professor Naotsugu Tsuchiya
- Professor Daniel Bub
- Dr Hirohisa Kiguchi [Previous Visitors]