Department of Cognitive Science
News and Events
Here you can find information on awards and recognition earned by centre members. This can be (but not limited to) media appearances, grants awarded, external appointments, awards and PhD graduations.
For information about grants awarded to MACCS, refer to our Research pages.
- Promotion to Associate Professor (Level D) (2015), Porter, M.A.
- Dr Genevieve Quek - The role of attention in nonconscious processing: Comparing faces and non-faces..
- Dr Shahd Al-Janabi - Constraints on attentional orienting by symbolic and abrupt onset cues as revealed through masking..
- Dr Usha Sivaranjani Sista - The involvement of mirror systems in mimicking learning..
- Dr Monica Ricci - Learning and forgetting in patients with focal epilepsy..
- Dr Shu Hui Yau - Cognitive and brain mechanisms of autism..
- Ms Shifali Diesen - Do individuals with autism spectrum disorders create situation models during comprehension?.
- Ms Kate Hardwick - The neural correlates of moral aversion and physical disgust using biographical memory..
- Ms Beverley Witherington - Bimanual coordination and its role in social cognition..
- Friday 19th Jun,
"Amnesia, Time, and Decision-Making"
- Jenny Wu
- Professor Naomi (Wenkai) Chen
- Chloe Garret
- Professor Carl Craver
- Professor Ken Forster [Previous Visitors]