Department of Cognitive Science
News and Events
Here you can find information on awards and recognition earned by centre members. This can be (but not limited to) media appearances, grants awarded, external appointments, awards and PhD graduations.
For information about grants awarded to MACCS, refer to our Research pages.
- Promotion to Lecturer (Level B) (2014), Robidoux, S.
- Ms Nora Fieder - Neurological disorders..
- Ms Wei He - Development of early face processing in the human brain..
- Mr Fabrice Bardy - Cortical auditory evoked responses to rapidly occurring acoustic stimuli..
- Mr Hans Receveur - The role of semantic function in the transition from mild cognitive impairment to Alzheimer's Disease..
- Ms Alena Rahmanovic - Memory training for older adults with subjective memory complaints - a pilot study..
- Mr David Rodwell - Memory in temporal lobe epilepsy - the impact of aetiology..
- Friday 8th Aug,
Dr. Josephine Terry,
"Implicit learning of complex auditory temporal structures with even an..."
- Associate Professor Michelle Meade
- Inga Hameister
- Dr Robin Litt
- Professor Ken Forster
- Professor Mel Slater
- Professor Maria Sanchez-Vives
- Associate Professor Douglas Cheyne
- Thomas Andrillon
- Leonardo Barbosa
- Professor Sid Kouider
- Professor Naama Friedmann
- Dr Marcus Johnson
- Dr Michelle Jarick [Previous Visitors]