Department of Cognitive Science
News and Events
Here you can find information on awards and recognition earned by centre members. This can be (but not limited to) media appearances, grants awarded, external appointments, awards and PhD graduations.
For information about grants awarded to MACCS, refer to our Research pages.
- ARC CCD Neural Markers Training Scheme (2016) "The effort of self-monitoring for articulation errors during reading." Badcock, N., Yuen, I., Demuth, K., & McArthur, G. ($6,300)
- ARC CCD Neural Markers Training Scheme (2016) "Neural correlates of letter-sound integration in English adults with dyslexia." Litt, R., Yang, J., Li, Y., Byrne, B., Savage, G., Finkbeiner, M., Sowman, P., Castles, A., Kinoshita, S., & Banales, E. ($10,300)
- ARC CCD Neural Markers Training Scheme (2016) "How does impaired letter position coding affect lexical representations? An eye tracking study." Schubert, T., Kohnen, S., Castles, A., Nickels, L., Caruana, N., & de Lissa, P. ($5,180)
- ARC CCD Neural Markers Training Scheme (2016) "Understanding differences in neural inhibitory processes between schizophrenia and neurotypical human visual cortex using fMRI and population receptive field mapping." Wardle, S., Seymour, K., Kaplan, D., Langdon, R., Coltheart, M., & Clifford, C. ($20,500)
- ARC CCD Neural Markers Training Scheme (2016) “Unlocking voices: A neural marker for receptive language ability in minimally-verbal children with autism.” Woolgar, A., Badcock, N., Brock, J., Rich, A., & Nickels, L. ($9,972)
- Macquarie University Research Excellence Awards: The Jim Piper Award for Excellence in Research Leadership (2015), Barnier, A.J.
- Macquarie University Research Excellence Awards: Early Career Researcher of the Year (2015), Woolgar, A.
- Friday 27th Nov,
Assoc. Prof. Margriet Groen,
"Left is for language? Evidence for reduced cerebral lateralization in ..."
- Hai Truong
- Professor Naomi (Wenkai) Chen
- Cheryl Quek
- Chloe Garret
- Peta Larkin
- Robert Keys
- Nicola Filardi
- Elizabeth MacKenzie
- Kim-Xuan Mac
- Breanna Banzer
- Johnathan Lee
- James Taylor
- Zoe Powell
- Dr Mariia Kaliuzhna
- Sietske van Viersen
- Professor Anne Whitworth
- Associate Professor Margriet Groen [Previous Visitors]