Department of Cognitive Science
News and Events
Here you can find information on awards and recognition earned by centre members. This can be (but not limited to) media appearances, grants awarded, external appointments, awards and PhD graduations.
For information about grants awarded to MACCS, refer to our Research pages.
- Macquarie University Award for Excellence in HDR Supervision (2014), Nickels, L.
- 1st Place, Faculty of Human Sciences 3 Minute Thesis Competition (2014), Gelding, R.
- Promotion to Lecturer (Level B) (2014), Robidoux, S.
- Dr Nora Fieder - Neurological disorders..
- Dr Bianca de Wit - A fresh look on semantic priming effects..
- Ms Wei He - Development of early face processing in the human brain..
- Mr Fabrice Bardy - Cortical auditory evoked responses to rapidly occurring acoustic stimuli..
- Mr Hans Receveur - The role of semantic function in the transition from mild cognitive impairment to Alzheimer's Disease..
- Ms Alena Rahmanovic - Memory training for older adults with subjective memory complaints - a pilot study..
- Mr David Rodwell - Memory in temporal lobe epilepsy - the impact of aetiology..
- Wednesday 27th Aug,
Associate Professor Lucrecia Rallo Fabra,
"'The effects of content-and-language-integrated-learning on Spanish-Ca..."
- Friday 29th Aug,
Professor Naama Friedmann ,
"Syntactic difficulties of children with hearing impairment: The criti..."
- Friday 5th Sep,
"Neural pathways for prosody"
- Friday 19th Sep,
Dr. Josephine Terry,
"Implicit learning of complex auditory temporal structures with even an..."
- Inga Hameister
- Professor Naama Friedmann
- Dr Marcus Johnson
- Dr Michelle Jarick
- Dr Ema Sullivan-Bissett
- Professor Jason Rothman
- Professor Daniel Bub [Previous Visitors]