Department of Cognitive Science
Professor Gabriele Miceli
email : Gabriele.firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Psychology and Cognitive Sciences,
University of Trento, Italy
Visits to Cognitive Science
- 13th of February 2017 - 17th of February 2017
- 3rd of February 2014 - 14th of February 2014
- European Union Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate (Action 1B). (2012 - 2017) "International Doctorate in Experimental Approaches to Language and Brain (IDEALAB)." De Bleser, R., Bastiaanse, R., Howard, D., Miceli, G., & Nickels, L. ($6,800,000)
- Rofes, A., Capasso, R., & Miceli, G. (2015). Verb production tasks in the measurement of communicative abilities in aphasia. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology, 37(5), 483-502. doi:10.1080/13803395.2015.1025709
- Rofes, A., de Aguiar, V., & Miceli, G. (2015). A minimal standardization setting for language mapping tests: An Italian example. Neurological Sciences, 36(7), 1113-1119. doi:10.1007/s10072-015-2192-3
Conference Presentations, Colloquia, and other presentations
- Rofes, A., Santini, B., Mirtuono, P., Foroni, R., Pinna, G., Nickels, L., & Miceli, G. (2014, August). Lexico-semantic dissociations in patients with brain tumors in the posterior temporal lobe. Poster session presented at the Sixth Annual Society for the Neurobiology of Language Conference, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- de Aquiar, V., Nickels, L., Miceli, G., & Sowman, P. (2014, May). Language facilitation via repetition priming and neurostimulation. Poster session presented at the Rovereto Workshop on Concepts, Actions, and Objects: Functional and neural perspectives, Rovereto, Italy. [Link]
- de Aguiar, V., Nickels, L., Miceli, G., & Sowman, P. (2014, March). Language facilitation via repetition priming and neurostimulation. Invited colloquium at the Centro di Riabilitazione Neurocognitiva, University of Trento, Rovereto, Italy.
- Monday 20th Mar,
Mr Tobias Goehring,
"Improving speech perception in noise for people with hearing loss by ..."
- Wednesday 22nd Mar,
Associate Professor Annette Bohn,
"Autobiographical Memories in Non-WEIRD populations "
- Wednesday 29th Mar,
Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn,
"Second language speech learning: Do cross-language phonetic ..."
- Friday 31st Mar,
Professor Paula Fikkert,
"Umlaut in the history of West Germanic with particular focus on Dutch. ..."
- Wednesday 12th Apr,
Dr Danielle Colenbrander,
"Morphological instruction for children with reading and spelling ..."
- Dr Mariia Kaliuzhna
- Professor Karin Landerl
- Xiaohe Yuan
- Associate Professor Douglas Cheyne
- Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn
- Associate Professor Annette Bohn
- Dr Britta Biedermann
- Dr Danielle Colenbrander [Previous Visitors]