Department of Cognitive Science
Professor Gabriele Miceli
email : Gabriele.firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Psychology and Cognitive Sciences,
University of Trento, Italy
Visits to Cognitive Science
- 13th of February 2017 - 17th of February 2017
- 3rd of February 2014 - 14th of February 2014
- European Union Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate (Action 1B). (2012 - 2017) "International Doctorate in Experimental Approaches to Language and Brain (IDEALAB)." De Bleser, R., Bastiaanse, R., Howard, D., Miceli, G., & Nickels, L. ($6,800,000)
- Rofes, A., Capasso, R., & Miceli, G. (2015). Verb production tasks in the measurement of communicative abilities in aphasia. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology, 37(5), 483-502. doi:10.1080/13803395.2015.1025709
- Rofes, A., de Aguiar, V., & Miceli, G. (2015). A minimal standardization setting for language mapping tests: An Italian example. Neurological Sciences, 36(7), 1113-1119. doi:10.1007/s10072-015-2192-3
Conference Presentations, Colloquia, and other presentations
- Rofes, A., Santini, B., Mirtuono, P., Foroni, R., Pinna, G., Nickels, L., & Miceli, G. (2014, August). Lexico-semantic dissociations in patients with brain tumors in the posterior temporal lobe. Poster session presented at the Sixth Annual Society for the Neurobiology of Language Conference, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- de Aquiar, V., Nickels, L., Miceli, G., & Sowman, P. (2014, May). Language facilitation via repetition priming and neurostimulation. Poster session presented at the Rovereto Workshop on Concepts, Actions, and Objects: Functional and neural perspectives, Rovereto, Italy. [Link]
- de Aguiar, V., Nickels, L., Miceli, G., & Sowman, P. (2014, March). Language facilitation via repetition priming and neurostimulation. Invited colloquium at the Centro di Riabilitazione Neurocognitiva, University of Trento, Rovereto, Italy.
- Wednesday 22nd Feb,
Dr Dries Trippas,
"Belief bias in syllogistic reasoning: A meta-analysis of ROC data."
- Thursday 23rd Feb,
Dr Edwin Burns,
"Our experiences with faces and language shape face perception."
- Friday 24th Feb,
"Perception of L2 morphophonology by Mandarin learners of English. ..."
- Wednesday 1st Mar,
Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn,
"Infant directed speech and its implications for language development: ..."
- Wednesday 1st Mar,
Distinguished Professor Douglas H Whalen,
"Characteristics and usefulness of phonetic variability. (CLaS-CCD ..."
- Dr Mariia Kaliuzhna
- Professor Karin Landerl
- Xiaohe Yuan
- Professor David Howard
- Professor Barbara Höhle
- Professor Roelien Bastiaanse
- Professor Gabriele Miceli
- Associate Professor Douglas Cheyne
- Professor Yasuhiro Haruta
- Professor Gen Uehara
- Professor Masanori Higuchi
- Associate Professor Daisuke Oyama
- Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn
- Associate Professor Annette Bohn [Previous Visitors]