Department of Cognitive Science
Professor Barbara Höhle
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Linguistics
University of Potsdam, Germany
Visits to Cognitive Science
- 13th of February 2017 - 17th of February 2017
- 3rd of February 2014 - 14th of February 2014
Conference Presentations, Colloquia, and other presentations
- Chen , H.C., Crain, S., & Höhle, B. (2016, August). Comprehension of the focus structures in a cross-linguistics perspective. Poster session presented at the ARC Centre of Excellence in Cognition and its Disorders Annual Workshop, The Fairmont Resort, Leura.
- Chen , H.-C., Crain, S., & Höhle, B. (2016, March). The acquisition of focus constructions in Mandarin Chinese. Poster session presented at the 29th Annual CUNY Conference on Human Sentence Processing, Florida, USA.
- Chen , H.-C., Crain, S., & Höhle, B. (2016, January). The acquisition of focus constructions in Mandarin Chinese. Poster session presented at the 34th European Workshop on Cognitive Neuropsychology, Bressanone, Italy.
- Chen , H.-C., Crain, S., & Höhle, B. (2015, June). Prosody perception and realisation in Mandarin Chinese: Data from children and adults. Paper presented at the Workshop on Prosodic Development, University of Cambridge, UK.
- Chen , H.-C., Crain, S., & Höhle, B. (2015, May). Prosody perception and realisation in Mandarin Chinese: Data from children and adults. Paper presented at the Milanguage: Language Spring School, Milan, Italy.
- Monday 20th Mar,
Mr Tobias Goehring,
"Improving speech perception in noise for people with hearing loss by ..."
- Wednesday 22nd Mar,
Associate Professor Annette Bohn,
"Autobiographical Memories in Non-WEIRD populations "
- Wednesday 29th Mar,
Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn,
"Second language speech learning: Do cross-language phonetic ..."
- Friday 31st Mar,
Professor Paula Fikkert,
"Umlaut in the history of West Germanic with particular focus on Dutch. ..."
- Wednesday 12th Apr,
Dr Danielle Colenbrander,
"Morphological instruction for children with reading and spelling ..."
- Dr Mariia Kaliuzhna
- Professor Karin Landerl
- Xiaohe Yuan
- Associate Professor Douglas Cheyne
- Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn
- Associate Professor Annette Bohn
- Dr Britta Biedermann
- Dr Danielle Colenbrander [Previous Visitors]