Department of Cognitive Science
Professor Barbara Höhle
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Linguistics
University of Potsdam, Germany
Visits to Cognitive Science
- 13th of February 2017 - 17th of February 2017
- 3rd of February 2014 - 14th of February 2014
Conference Presentations, Colloquia, and other presentations
- Chen , H.C., Crain, S., & Höhle, B. (2016, August). Comprehension of the focus structures in a cross-linguistics perspective. Poster session presented at the ARC Centre of Excellence in Cognition and its Disorders Annual Workshop, The Fairmont Resort, Leura.
- Chen , H.-C., Crain, S., & Höhle, B. (2016, March). The acquisition of focus constructions in Mandarin Chinese. Poster session presented at the 29th Annual CUNY Conference on Human Sentence Processing, Florida, USA.
- Chen , H.-C., Crain, S., & Höhle, B. (2016, January). The acquisition of focus constructions in Mandarin Chinese. Poster session presented at the 34th European Workshop on Cognitive Neuropsychology, Bressanone, Italy.
- Chen , H.-C., Crain, S., & Höhle, B. (2015, June). Prosody perception and realisation in Mandarin Chinese: Data from children and adults. Paper presented at the Workshop on Prosodic Development, University of Cambridge, UK.
- Chen , H.-C., Crain, S., & Höhle, B. (2015, May). Prosody perception and realisation in Mandarin Chinese: Data from children and adults. Paper presented at the Milanguage: Language Spring School, Milan, Italy.
- Wednesday 22nd Feb,
Dr Dries Trippas,
"Belief bias in syllogistic reasoning: A meta-analysis of ROC data."
- Thursday 23rd Feb,
Dr Edwin Burns,
"Our experiences with faces and language shape face perception."
- Friday 24th Feb,
"Perception of L2 morphophonology by Mandarin learners of English. ..."
- Wednesday 1st Mar,
Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn,
"Infant directed speech and its implications for language development: ..."
- Wednesday 1st Mar,
Distinguished Professor Douglas H Whalen,
"Characteristics and usefulness of phonetic variability. (CLaS-CCD ..."
- Dr Mariia Kaliuzhna
- Professor Karin Landerl
- Xiaohe Yuan
- Professor David Howard
- Professor Barbara Höhle
- Professor Roelien Bastiaanse
- Professor Gabriele Miceli
- Associate Professor Douglas Cheyne
- Professor Yasuhiro Haruta
- Professor Gen Uehara
- Professor Masanori Higuchi
- Associate Professor Daisuke Oyama
- Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn
- Associate Professor Annette Bohn [Previous Visitors]