Department of Cognitive Science
The department operates seven principal facilities for conducting its research:
- Cognition in Action
- Eye Tracking
- Event Rlated Potental (ERP)
- High-performance computer cluster for computational modelling
- Language Acquisition
- KIT-Macquarie Brain Research (MEG)
- Non Invasive Brain Stimulation (NIBS)
In addition to these facilities, we also have a number of behavioural response facilities:
These research facilities are available to all Cognitive Science Department-supervised research students and Cognitive Science research staff.
- Friday 28th Apr,
Professor Bob McMurray,
"Long-term adaptation to uncertainty in lexical processing by Cochlear ..."
- Tuesday 2nd May,
Professor Mary Peterson,
"Towards a new understanding of object perception."
- Dr Mariia Kaliuzhna
- Xiaohe Yuan
- Associate Professor Douglas Cheyne
- Dr Hamish Innes-Brown
- Dr Danielle Colenbrander
- Nick Gibb
- Dr Jennifer Buckingham [Previous Visitors]