Department of Cognitive Science
The department operates six principal facilities for conducting its research:
- KIT-Macquarie Brain Research (MEG)
- Language Acquisition
- High-performance computer cluster for computational modelling
- Cognition in Action
In addition to these facilities, we also have a number of behavioural testing rooms:
These research facilities are available to all Cognitive Science Department-supervised research students and Cognitive Science research staff.
- Monday 23rd Mar,
Associate Professor Karin Verspoor,
"Accelerating biomedical discovery through large-scale heterogeneous ..."
- Wednesday 25th Mar,
Devin B. Terhune,
"The role of visual cortex in synaesthesia"
- Monday 30th Mar,
"The Language of Vision"
- Tuesday 7th Apr,
Prof. Bruno Rossion,
"Understanding face perception with fast periodic visual stimulation"
- Professor Daniel Bub
- Jenny Wu
- Professor Masanori Higuchi
- Associate Professor Daisuke Oyama
- Dr Dennis Norris
- Professor Susan Gathercole
- Niina Tamura
- Dr Julie Morris
- Professor Kate Nation [Previous Visitors]