Department of Cognitive Science
The department operates seven principal facilities for conducting its research:
- Cognition in Action
- Eye Tracking
- Event Rlated Potental (ERP)
- High-performance computer cluster for computational modelling
- Language Acquisition
- KIT-Macquarie Brain Research (MEG)
- Non Invasive Brain Stimulation (NIBS)
In addition to these facilities, we also have a number of behavioural response facilities:
These research facilities are available to all Cognitive Science Department-supervised research students and Cognitive Science research staff.
- Monday 20th Mar,
Mr Tobias Goehring,
"Improving speech perception in noise for people with hearing loss by ..."
- Wednesday 22nd Mar,
Associate Professor Annette Bohn,
"Autobiographical Memories in Non-WEIRD populations "
- Wednesday 29th Mar,
Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn,
"Second language speech learning: Do cross-language phonetic ..."
- Friday 31st Mar,
Professor Paula Fikkert,
"Umlaut in the history of West Germanic with particular focus on Dutch. ..."
- Wednesday 12th Apr,
Dr Danielle Colenbrander,
"Morphological instruction for children with reading and spelling ..."
- Dr Mariia Kaliuzhna
- Professor Karin Landerl
- Xiaohe Yuan
- Associate Professor Douglas Cheyne
- Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn
- Associate Professor Annette Bohn
- Dr Britta Biedermann
- Dr Danielle Colenbrander [Previous Visitors]