Department of Cognitive Science
The department operates seven principal facilities for conducting its research:
- Cognition in Action
- Eye Tracking
- Event Rlated Potental (ERP)
- High-performance computer cluster for computational modelling
- Language Acquisition
- KIT-Macquarie Brain Research (MEG)
- Non Invasive Brain Stimulation (NIBS)
In addition to these facilities, we also have a number of behavioural response facilities:
These research facilities are available to all Cognitive Science Department-supervised research students and Cognitive Science research staff.
- Tuesday 29th Sep,
Professor Richard Wiese,
"Rhythmic structure in language (and music) (CLaS-CCD Research ..."
- Wednesday 30th Sep,
Professors Stephen Crain and Lyndsey Nickels, Associate Professor Rosalind Thornton and Dr Loes Koring,
"Open discussion on Ewa Dabrowska paper "What exactly is Universal ..."
- Thursday 22nd Oct,
"General introduction to the MEG lab equipment and software"
- Professor Naomi (Wenkai) Chen
- Chloe Garret
- Peta Larkin
- Robert Keys
- Zoe Powell
- Dr Martin Hebart
- Sietske van Viersen
- Professor Kathleen Rastle [Previous Visitors]