Department of Cognitive Science
The department operates six principal facilities for conducting its research:
- KIT-Macquarie Brain Research (MEG)
- Language Acquisition
- High-performance compute cluster for computational modelling
- Cognition in Action
In addition to these laboratories, we also have a number of behavioural testing rooms
These research facilities are available to all Cognitive Science Department-supervised research students and Cognitive Science research staff.
- Friday 15th Aug,
"Why Staring is a Contest"
- Friday 29th Aug,
Prof. Naama Friedmann ,
"Syntactic difficulties of children with hearing impairment: The criti..."
- Friday 5th Sep,
"Neural pathways for prosody"
- Inga Hameister
- Dr Robin Litt
- Associate Professor Douglas Cheyne
- Leonardo Barbosa
- Professor Sid Kouider
- Thomas Andrillon
- Professor Naama Friedmann
- Dr Marcus Johnson
- Dr Michelle Jarick
- Professor Jason Rothman
- Dr Ema Sullivan-Bissett
- Professor Daniel Bub [Previous Visitors]